The Law Offices of L. Clayton Burgess have practiced personal injury law for over 20 years. Our attorneys specialize in personal injury claims. These are people who have injuries due to the negligent actions of others.
The attorneys at the Law Offices of L. Clayton Burgess have over 20 years of experience practicing personal injury law. Our attorneys specialize in representing individuals who have been injured due to the negligent actions of others.
What we bring to the table:
- Decades of legal expertise
- Personal attention to your case
- Experience in handling complicated personal injury cases
We give each client the attention and guidance needed to obtain financial compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering, property damages, and lost wages. Ranging from initial investigation to the necessary trial and appellate proceedings, our personal injury lawyers manage all phases of injury and wrongful death claims.
We’ve been known for handling complicated claims such as:
- Car accidents: Our car accident attorneys handle cases involving car accidents, motorcycle accidents, bus accidents, pedestrian accidents, and other claims.
- Truck accidents: Our trucking accident lawyers specialize in commercial vehicle accident claims. Trucking accidents are complex and require experienced attorneys.
- Medical malpractice: If you have been injured due to the negligence of a doctor, nurse or other medical professional, we can help. Our medical malpractice attorneys have handled cases involving surgical errors, nursing home abuse, and prescription errors.
- Personal Injury: We help clients obtain compensation for slip and fall accidents, animal bites and product liabilities.
- Offshore injuries: Our offshore injury lawyers represent clients who have suffered serious injuries working offshore on oilfield vessels and commercial fishing boats.
- Wrongful death: If someone you loved has died due to another person’s negligence, our wrongful death attorneys can help you obtain financial compensation for your losses.
Whether you are looking for a police misconduct attorney or a wrongful death attorney, reach out to our solicitors instantly!
IF YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONE IS IN NEED OF LEGAL ASSISTANCE, REACH OUT TO US INSTANTLY!
The initial consultation is no charge , and if we agree to accept your case, we will work on a contingent fee basis. Meaning we get paid for our services only if there is a monetary award or recovery of funds.
DON’T DELAY! YOU MAY HAVE A VALID CLAIM AND BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION FOR YOUR INJURIES, BUT A LAWSUIT MUST BE FILED BEFORE THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS EXPIRES.